The aim of this event is to acknowledge “The role of Foreign Investors and Diplomats in the Social & Economic Development of Pakistan” those are serving in Pakistan with full dedication and enthusiasm.
Diplomatic Forum has successfully organized the first Diplomatic & Foreign Investment Award on 7th May 2011, the 2nd Diplomatic & Foreign Investment Award 2016 on 22nd April 2016 at Governor House Karachi, Honorable Governor of Sindh Dr. Ishrat UL Ebad Khan was the Chief Guest of the Ceremony and 3rd Diplomatic & Foreign Investment Award 2017 on 24th May 2017 and 4th Award 7th May 2018 at Governor House Karachi, Honorable Governor of Sindh Mr. Muhammad Zubair was the Chief Guest of the Ceremony and 5th Diplomatic & Foreign Investment Award 2019 on 8th April 2019 at Chief Minister House Karachi, Honorable Chief Minister of Sindh Syed Murad Ali Shah was the Chief Guest of the Ceremony Several prominent Diplomats, Executives, Representatives of Multinational Companies and Government officials were present. The Ceremony included informative Speeches of Business Executives, Secretary, Investment Department Govt. of Sindh, Chief Executive, Trade Development Authority of Pakistan (TDAP) and the Honorable Governor and Chief Minister of Sindh, Highlighting the Investment opportunities and benefits of Investing in Pakistan.
We believe that the said award is an ice-breaker that will encourage not only investors but also their respective governments.
Therefore, we believe that the proposed award would serve as best tool of communication to convey the entire world that the government, private sector and people of Pakistan are very cordial towards our foreign friends and well-wishers.
Aims and Objectives
- To build a soft and positive image of Pakistan.
- To appreciate country wise investments in Pakistan especially companies investing in China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC).
- To give confidence to countries by recognizing the role of diplomats and foreign investors.
- To recognize the role of foreign diplomats in the social and economic development of Pakistan.
- To provide a platform to discuss issues related to foreign investment.
- To generate a discussion and possibilities of devising business friendly policies in the country.
- To provide a platform to discuss the issues and successes of foreign investment.
- To encourage other countries to invest in Pakistan.
Awards will be given in following fields
- Highest investment in Pakistan by foreign investors especially investors of China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC).
- Special Awards will be given to foreign diplomats of the respective countries’ of recipient of the Award
Honorable Speakers will be invited to cover the following Topics
- Role of Pakistan Army in securing foreign investments in Pakistan.
- Policies of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for diplomats and investors.
- Role of Ministry of Planning and Development in CPEC development.
- Pakistan’s investment policy by Board of Investment (BOI)
- Further investment opportunities in Pakistan by Ministry of Commerce & Industries.